is an online social networking and microblogging service. When your source code is updated, this integration will tweet about the update as seen below:
By default, tweets will be sent out for the latest 5 commits in the push, but you can choose to send out a single summary tweet for each push instead.
To setup this integration:
- Navigate to the Project Settings Tab
- Click on the Services section
- Select Twitter from the list of available services
- Click connect your Twitter account
- Enter the Twitter Credentials for the account you would like tweets to be made as
- Click Authorize app
- Navigate back to the Twitter section of the CodePlex services page
- Enable the Code Changes Integration
- If you would like summary tweets to be sent, check the Send Summary Tweet check box
- Save the integration
Using this integration
To use this integration, simply push commits to your project.
If your source control is based in TFS, each check-in will be treated as a push with a single commit.