Invalid type owner for DynamicMethod

Jan 21, 2010 at 2:37 PM
Edited Jan 27, 2010 at 2:14 PM

I am totally new to WCSF.

I am working on a new web application where we are using WCSF.

In the application, we have two modules(Process,Admin). In the Root folder, we have a page, lets call it page1 , in which we are using a user control.

The ascx file of the control resides in a folder called shared under the Root folder and presenter class in Shell module.The page1, which use the control also resides in Root folder and its presenter class in shell module.

I am also using a Master page, which is common to all the pages and this master page has a button which will redirect to the page1 in root folder.Now when i run the application, suppose,  i first navigate to a page in any of the modules other than the root and if i tried to come back to page1 by clicking the button in master page, i am getting this error,

Invalid type owner for DynamicMethod.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Invalid type owner for DynamicMethod.

The stack trace starts from, System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

But if i directly opened the page from any of the pages in Root folder (without moving to the other modules), it works without any errors.

Please help me to solve this issue as it is very urgent in out project.

Thanks and Regards,

Feb 9, 2010 at 6:11 AM

Can someone help me pls!!!!

Jun 24, 2010 at 4:58 AM

please check out this reply: