Google Book Downloader dont work

Nov 29, 2009 at 3:03 PM
Edited Oct 27, 2010 at 1:00 PM

Dear friends,

problem solved

Dec 6, 2009 at 10:58 AM

Your post is too long and difficult to read !

Only one question :   did you add proxies with teh command "add users " ?   I do that every 3 hours with fresh proxies on that page  " "

So it's working but it's very long time downloading !   Tomomrrow , i m  going to install greasemonkey in firefox and see what will happen ? May be it will work faster than with googlebook downlader !

Jan 6, 2010 at 1:14 PM

HI guys i recommend you to use the version 0.6.11 that i putted here :

It worked for me I downloaded books with it but  it can takes some time to download.For greasemonkey there's an update if you haven't installed but it just gives png link and doesn't download hidden pages whereas GBDownloader does.

And thank you bluewaave for the proxies i forgotten this site.

Jul 23, 2010 at 9:18 PM

omarshare, I use gbd but dosn't work, What IP do  you have?/Windos ???/  what server are you using in the program USA/CANADA/BRAZIL ? I have WinXP, I already install the NetFramework 3.5, and I use USA/Brazil serve, I putted the Book ID, but is not working....  also the program it can't update

Oct 27, 2010 at 12:39 PM

Hi all!

I could use the Downloader (, Win XP). Long ago it was working, but since the spring 2010 not really. If I paste the link in the Add Book box the search doesn’t find anything (it appears blank). I refreshed the downloader (, but still the same . I think the google “fixed” something in the scripts, because it was working but nowdays not. Did anybody else experience this problem?

Oct 27, 2010 at 1:01 PM

Dear Cotta,

I'm also powering by exte same problem, the GBdown worked and now it does not, does anyone know why?
There is how to fix and solve this problem?

Nov 30, 2010 at 6:49 AM

Hi all!

Probrem is solved in GBD 0.7.