eService Work flow is not running against Contact

Feb 13, 2009 at 6:30 PM
I have MSCRM 4.0 with Update 2.  I am about 80% through the installation with no issues, following the install video step-by-step.  CRM is on one server, SQL 2005 is on another server.  I get to the point where you open a Contact, type the email address, and select "Web Portal Contact-Level Customer" for the "eService Access Level."  When I do this and save the settings, I then go to the Workflow for that Contact, and it is empty.  I then go to
SETTINGS-SYSTEM JOBS and I see the job sitting in a waiting state, under the system account.  Not only that, but ALL my "Matchcode Update" jobs are now owned by the CRM Web User.  Here are the Application Event Log errors I am seeing, in the order they appear.  Please help.  something is not right.  TIA

Error 1:
Host SERVER6: error while processing organization 760baff5-27c8-4ec0-84be-9cc38a3f0eef. Exception: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A transport-level error has occurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ThrowExceptionAndWarning()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.WriteSni()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.WritePacket(Byte flushMode)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ExecuteFlush()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TdsExecuteSQLBatch(String text, Int32 timeout, SqlNotificationRequest notificationRequest, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at Microsoft.Crm.CrmDbConnection.InternalExecuteNonQuery(IDbCommand command)
   at Microsoft.Crm.CrmDbConnection.ExecuteNonQuery(IDbCommand command, Boolean impersonate)
   at Microsoft.Crm.CrmDbConnection.SetTransactionIsolationLevel(IsolationLevel il)
   at Microsoft.Crm.CrmDbConnection.Open()
   at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.DataAccessBase.ExecuteSqlCommandAndProcessRecords(IDbCommand command, RecordProcessor recordProcessor)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueDataAccess.SelectEvents(Int32 numberOfEvents)

Error 2:
Detection of product '{BC8DD950-8100-42F4-9EA9-26FCD41690AF}', feature 'Server', component '{7A0289FD-133A-45B2-9D1E-DDB777FE512A}' failed.  The resource '' does not exist.

Error 3:
Detection of product '{BC8DD950-8100-42F4-9EA9-26FCD41690AF}', feature 'Server' failed during request for component '{7A0289FD-133A-45B2-9D1E-DDB777FE512A}'

Error4:
Failed to connect to server. Error: 0x80070005