Generating X-Axis in WInRt Toolkit

May 28, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Edited May 28, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Hi,
I have designed Area graph using WinRtToolKit. Graph is dates vs rates. (x-dates, y-rates)Now graph x and y axis starts at starting point of dates anf rates but now i want the x axis to be drawn at the Average of rates(means in middle of Y-Axis). What i have to make chages to draw line at point avg of rates.

in .CS
void chart_PropertyChanged(object sender, System.ComponentModel.PropertyChangedEventArgs e)
    {
        ((AreaSeries)this.AreaChart.Series[0]).ItemsSource = chart.ChartValueCollections;

AverageRate.DataContext = chart.ChartValueCollection;
    }
in .Xaml
 <charting:Chart x:Name="AreaChart"  Height="400" Width="1000" Foreground="Black" Background="white" Grid.Row="2">              
            <charting:AreaSeries  Title="AverageRates" IndependentValueBinding="{Binding Date,Converter={StaticResource StringFormatConverter},ConverterParameter='{}{00:M/d}'}" DependentValueBinding="{Binding Percentage}" IsSelectionEnabled="True" AnimationSequence="LastToFirst" BorderBrush="White" DependentRangeAxis="{Binding Path=Avg,Mode=TwoWay}"  />             
            </charting:Chart>   
May 28, 2013 at 6:06 PM
This forum is for the CodePlex website itself. You might want to post this on the discussion forum of the corresponding project.