Apr 1, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Edited Apr 1, 2013 at 12:41 AM
I made a commit (http://bullish.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/19737
) that failed halfway through (using Ankhsvn) but somehow still uploaded. When I downloaded this
changeset from subversion it says "unavailable" + various other errors.
I tried to switch the solution and various other things such as changing the directory etc but I probably made it much worse.
I have deleted my .svn folder associated with the project locally and will try again to add my solution to subversion, but unfortunately the changeset mentioned above is a spanner in the works.
Please delete this changeset (19737) + if you see anything untowards going on, please revert my directory structure back to bookmeet/bookmeetprototype/ (I had previously tried to create a new folder called bookmeet/bookmeetfinal/)
P.S I have read other threads regarding deleting changesets on this forum, and tried to follow the advice to use the contact form, but when i submitted the form, it told me "if I would like to report this issue, please contact us" and it redirected
me to the same contact form!