File does not found on second download

Feb 25, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Edited Feb 26, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Hi everybody,

I have a problem with PHPExcel, when I try to download a .xlsx file for the second time on the same page. My purpose is to download a .xlsx file containing images that I insert from javascript/PHP code. I haven't this problem when I download the first time, but the second time, I have this message :
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'File zip://D:/Wamp/www/PortailWeb/assets/files/MReview.xlsx#xl/media/imgDatachartMCA13617867171.png does not exist' in D:\Wamp\www\PortailWeb\application\libraries\PHPExcel\Writer\Excel2007\ContentTypes.php on line 216
File zip://D:/Wamp/www/PortailWeb/assets/files/MReview.xlsx#xl/media/imgDatachartMCA13617867171.png does not exist in D:\Wamp\www\PortailWeb\application\libraries\PHPExcel\Writer\Excel2007\ContentTypes.php on line 216
In fact, my image's name is imgDatachartMCA1361786717.png (generate with function time()) but PHPExcel search a file with '1' to the end of my file, so it's normal that it can't find it

I don't think that problem come from my code as it work one time.

So, someone have an idea to help me ?
Thank you :)
Feb 25, 2013 at 9:27 PM
This discussion area is about the CodePlex website itself. For questions related to a project on CodePlex, such as Enterprise Library, AJAX Control Toolkit, SharePoint Learning Kit, or Web Client Software Factory, you should find the project in the project directory and enter your question in the discussion area for the project.
Feb 26, 2013 at 8:23 AM
OK sorry for the mistake