Multiple projects

Dec 1, 2008 at 7:20 AM
I have two projects that I have started and am working on. The first one was perfectly fine, and all was fine. But when I created the second one, and tried to upload the code, it kept going back to the first project (from Visual Studio Team Explorer).

Now how can I remove the second project's code from the first one, and then add it to a new folder on codplex such that both are distinct?
Dec 1, 2008 at 8:52 PM
Your two projects are on different servers, so to upload the code to the second one you'll need to go to the Tools menu and select "Connect to Team Foundation Server" to make sure you're connected to the right server before you upload the code.

To remove the extra files from your existing project, what would probably be easiest is to use the Tools menu, select "Connect to Team Foundation Server" and select the server for your first project.  After you are connected, go to the View menu, select Other Windows, and choose Source Control Explorer.  Once you have the Source Control Explorer open you can select the files you want deleted.