GoogleMaps & JScript

Jul 20, 2012 at 7:47 AM

After attempting to implement GoogleMaps 6, which failed due to continuous errors when trying to add a reference to it. Subsequently I followed the implementation of GoogleMaps 5 to the dot and managed to get the control working mixed results.

While the code remains constant and all variables being used (Longitude, Latitude and Zoom) having been tested in advance I encounter runtime errors relating to JScript from time to time, i.e. one moment the desired result will render without error and the next moment JScript errors will popup at random.

Some examples include: 1) “Microsoft JScript runtime error: Object doesn't support property or method '_handleGeocodeError'” (related to “self._handleGeocodeError”); 2) “Microsoft JScript runtime error: 'google' is undefined” (related to “var s=new google.maps.Geocoder”) and “Microsoft JScript runtime error: Object expected” (related to “a=b.get_partialUpdateDelegate(true)”).

Obviously I’m doing something wrong. Can anyone please assist in resolving these matters?

Thanks in advance!