Facing error when assigning a document using Elearning actions in sharepoint learning kit

Mar 30, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I have installed and configured sharepoint learning kit to my project.After configuring i added a document to document library to sharepoint site.right click on the document and click on E-learning actions.I want to assign the people which is present in my sharepoint site.when i click on the site to assign it displays an error please check the event log to see the error.

The error is 

SharePoint Learning Kit Error
System.InvalidOperationException: More than one item matches the properties in the AddOrUpdateItem command.   at Microsoft.LearningComponents.Storage.LearningStoreJob.Execute()   at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.SlkStore.GetCurrentUserId()   at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.SlkStore.GetNewAssignmentDefaultProperties(SPWeb destinationSPWeb, String location, Nullable`1 organizationIndex, SlkRole slkRole, LearningStoreXml& packageWarnings)   at Microsoft.SharePointLearningKit.ApplicationPages.AssignmentPropertiesPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)

Please help me to resolve the error