Upload Source Code

Jul 29, 2008 at 5:22 AM
Hi,
I have my project ready to go except that i need to upload the source code. How exactly do i do this. Under the 'Releases' tab, i can upload a file of type 'source code' but this doesn't seem to work as it isn't placed under the 'source code' tab.
Jul 29, 2008 at 5:49 AM
You have to use one of the source control clients to upload your source to the source control tab (either TortoiseSVN, CodePlex Client, TeamPrise, Team Explorer, etc).  If you log in and go to the source control tab then you will see the instructions for connecting your source control client to your CodePlex project.
Jul 29, 2008 at 6:32 PM
I downloaded the CPC.exe and the TFC.exe apps. but they close after a few seconds. Could it have something to do w/ the fact that i use Visual Studio 2005 Standard Edition? If so, is there something that supports VS 2005 SE?
Jul 29, 2008 at 11:29 PM
Try reading through these instructions: http://www.codeplex.com/CodePlexClient/Wiki/View.aspx?title=Workflow&referringTitle=Home

Specifically, the first thing you need to do (even for a new project) is run the checkout command as described in the Getting Your First Copy of The Source Code section in the link.