Problem logging in to tfs01.codeplex.com

Jul 1, 2006 at 11:46 AM
Hi!

I've just downloaded the TFS client and try to connect to tfs01.codeplex.com, using the properties described on the wiki.

Seems like there is a connection, because I get the prompt for username and password. However my CodePlex username and password doesn't work. Do I have to request some preveligies on my account to be able to log in to the TFS?
Jul 1, 2006 at 2:25 PM
I found the answer in the AtlatControlToolkitContributorPlaybook document. The TFS credential system has been modified to support the forms-based system on the CodePlex website. The username if therefore "likely" to be <username>_cp. And that worked for me.
Jul 18, 2006 at 7:01 PM
I was able to connect twice to the server shortly after CodePlex started, but now I just keep getting the same old password prompt. I guess I just can't use it. It's too bad.
Jul 18, 2006 at 9:34 PM
Make sure you follow the directions on your Source Code tab exactly. More than once I've put the wrong information in the username box. ;)

If you still can't get logged in, please send us an e-mail using the Contact Us link in the upper right corner of the page.
Jul 19, 2006 at 4:26 AM
Also, only people who are a Developer or Coordinator of a project have permissions on the TFS server. So that could be a reason why your login doesn't work.