Service Microsoft.Practices.CompositeWeb.Interfaces.ISiteMapBuilderService is not available in the current context.

Jan 19, 2011 at 3:25 PM

Hi,

I was trying to update old working solution to visual studio 2010, enterpriselibrary 5 and wcsf 3.

Now my project doesnt run. I get runtime error "Service Microsoft.Practices.CompositeWeb.Interfaces.ISiteMapBuilderService is not available in the current context."

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ServiceMissingException: Service Microsoft.Practices.CompositeWeb.Interfaces.ISiteMapBuilderService is not available in the current context.]
Microsoft.Practices.CompositeWeb.Collections.ServiceCollection.Get(Type serviceType, Boolean ensureExists) +307
Microsoft.Practices.CompositeWeb.Collections.ServiceCollection.Get(Boolean ensureExists) +110
Microsoft.Practices.CompositeWeb.Providers.ModuleSiteMapProvider.get_SiteMapBuilder() +180
Microsoft.Practices.CompositeWeb.Providers.ModuleSiteMapProvider.BuildSiteMap() +108
System.Web.StaticSiteMapProvider.FindSiteMapNode(String rawUrl) +120
System.Web.SiteMapProvider.FindSiteMapNode(HttpContext context) +56
System.Web.SiteMapProvider.get_CurrentNode() +56
System.Web.SiteMapProvider.GetCurrentNodeAndHintAncestorNodes(Int32 upLevel) +20
System.Web.UI.WebControls.SiteMapPath.CreateControlHierarchy() +60
System.Web.UI.WebControls.SiteMapPath.CreateChildControls() +35
System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() +102
System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +42
System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +175
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2496