Placeholder text keeps disappearing after using Content Cotrol Toolkit

Jan 18, 2011 at 2:42 AM
I may have posted this in the wrong are and put it in 'Issues' rather than 'Discussions' - sorry.
I have created my infopath document panel and have added it to my word template. I create new property control in my word template and use Word 2007 Content Control Toolkit to map the relevant xml element to the control (i.e. mapping the datasource field from my InfoPath control panel to the property control in my word template). When I create the controls in my InfoPath document panel they all have place holder text (greyed out text which displays when the control is empty and disappears when a user fills out the control - e.g. text box).
When I first add the document panel to my word template and create the property control in my word document, save it, then re-open the template shows the greyed out place holder text. As soon as i use the Content Control Toolkit to map the xml element to the property control and save the template the place holder text no longer appears. Has anyone had this issue and how did you overcome it?
Many thanks,