How to use Mercurial with CodePlex

Jul 7, 2010 at 8:36 AM
Edited Jul 7, 2010 at 8:38 AM
I got an email about CodePlex upgrading their TFS servers. It had the following note (among other things) **The information in this e-mail applies to project coordinators and developers that are using TFS with the Team Explorer client. If you are using Mercurial or a Subversion client, then nothing will change for you** I didn't know you could use Mercurial with CodePlex? How would you do that? I find nothing about Mercurial on the Source Code tab of my projects. Only - Subversion - Visual Studio Team Explorer - Team Explorer Everywhere - CodePlex Client No Mercurial. Is this a hidden feature or what's going on? (And also, seriously, what's the deal with no line breaks or anything in discussion posts? My post looks like a complete mess =/ )
Jul 7, 2010 at 8:49 AM

Support for Mercurial was added earlier this year (check out the blog announcement).  If you would like to have your project converted to Mercurial you can submit a request using our Contact Us form.

Regarding the line feed problem, we've been getting some reports of various problems with the TinyMCE editor but it seems to only affect a small number of people.  We're planning to try upgrading to the latest version of the TinyMCE editor in the next few days and hopefully that will fix it.

Jul 7, 2010 at 9:01 AM
Great! Thanks for ultra quick reply =)