HideScrollBar property in PageManager

Apr 28, 2010 at 10:15 AM
Edited Apr 28, 2010 at 3:50 PM

Hi all

I'm using your Template (i think since ver 2.1.8) in my project since January of this year until now. I am facing with these errors. Can anyone guide me how to figure out these errors.

1. Mainly is when i set the HideScrollbar="false" in the PageManager tag, some controls like DatePicker, DropDownList, Button, etc.. are not working properly and got a javascript error. I found that RadioButtonList is ok.

<ext:PageManager runat="server" ID="ExtAspPageManager" HideScrollbar="false" />

2. In Panel control, AutoWidth & AutoHeight properties doesn't work properly. When i take some control, let say TextBox control, the label of that control cannot be seen. (additionally, how can i expend the width of Label property of every controls)

<ext:Panel ID="pnlMain" runat="server" ShowBorder="true" ShowHeader="true" Title="Main" AutoWidth="true" AutoHeight="true" EnableBackgroundColor="true">

<ext:TextBox ID="TextBox1" Required="true" MaxLength="100" runat="server" Label="Email:"></ext:TextBox>

By the way, does Grid support to use with item controls inside the TemplateField like dropdown, datepicker...

I'm really appreciate for your support and the creation.

Thanks to all

Apr 28, 2010 at 3:56 PM

Hi xynorus,

This is the discussions for the CodePlex site itself. You would have better luck posting this on the specific project's discussions.

Apr 29, 2010 at 1:32 AM
Hi matthaw,

Thanks for your reply. What do you mean "specific project's discussion"? Is this discussion not for the ExtAspNet? I don't mean to criticize. I just want my things clear out. Can you direct me how to post the specific project's discussion. All i see the topics are concern with the ExtAspNet. Hope you reply.

Thanks and Regards,
May 3, 2010 at 4:06 PM

No - this is the general discussion site for the CodePlex site. You should ask your questions on the ExtAspNet project.