I am using Moss 2007,now I try to install Contoso.TrainingManagement solution. I did the below steps by Develper Guide:
1. Unzip the SharePoint Guidance self-extracting zip file.
2. In Visual Studio 2008, open <<Extracted folder>>\Source\TM\Contoso.TrainingManagement.RI
3. Right-click the Contoso.TrainingManagement project, and then click Properties. Click Debug.
4. Specify the URL of the site collection on which the project will be deployed. The default location is
5. Right-click the Contoso.TrainingManagement.RI solution, and then click Build Solution.
6. Right-click the Contoso.TrainingManagement project, and then click Deploy. Make sure that the
Contoso.TrainingManagement/pkg folder and the Contoso.TrainingManagement /bin/Debug folder are not
These steps are ok, but when I do the below steps ,There are some troubles: I can't find the solution --Contoso.TrainingManagemetn in creating website page.