Can someone please give me proper instructions for Installing Web Client Software Factory - June 2007 release, the link on the page to download the latest Web Client Software Factory is to a msi file not a zip file. The installation instructions from this site
mentions a zip file that has reference implementation, SetUpDatabase.cmd etc. I ran the guidance pakages fine but the Web Client Software Factory msi is returning an error "Unable to get installer types in the c:\program files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\ide\PublicAssemblies\WebClientFactoryPackageInstaller.dll
assembly.-->Unable to load one or more of the requested types.Retrieve the LoaderExceptions"
I see the error above in other discussions here but there is no resolution.
I have windows vista, visual studio 2005 & 2008.
it may help you
u hav to follow these instructions: install step by step
1. Install the .NET framework 3.0 final release.
2. Install Guidance Automation.
3. Install Guidance Toolkit (this is optional) as required by architect to create standard baseline for developers.
4. Install Visual Studio 2005 extensions for .NET framework 3.0(WCF & WPF) Nov 2006 CTP( any new release )
5. Install Web Client Software Factory December 2006 release( any new release )
if u already installed all dependencies: just uninstall guidance package and web client ---install again