I'm a total beginner with using the AutoSPinstaller so please don't judge. For some reason I can't get it to execute the remotetarget powershell script. I know it might be something real simple but I can't get it to work. I'm receiving the following before the entire process just hangs up:
The term 'C:\SP2010\AutoSPInstaller\AutoSPInstallerConfigureRemoteTarget.ps1' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:67
CategoryInfo : ObjectnotFound: <C:\SP2010\AutoS...emoteTarget.ps1:String> [ ], CommandNotFoundException
+FullyQualifiedErrorID : CommandNotFoundException
I've tried the Following:
-Confirmed network connectivity to remote servers
-Installed Windows PowerShell 2.0 on both web servers
-Set Execution Policy to Unrestricted
-Shared out the SP2010 folder
-Logged in with setup account for install with Local Admin rights
The only thing I came up with through googling the issue was that there should've been a .\ included in the execution call for the remotetarget.ps1 in the bat file. I didn't want to change anything before I checked with someone that might have a quick solution or explanation of the issue. Please advise.