Using TortoiseSVN with CodePlex
- If you do not already have TortoiseSVN installed, you can download it here:
- Go to the "Source Code" tab of the CodePlex project, click "Connect" and make a note of the "Subversion URL"
- Open Windows Explorer
- Create a new folder where you want to download the source code of the CodePlex project
- Right click on the new folder and select "SVN Checkout..."
- In the "URL of repository" field enter the Subversion URL. Example: https://svnbridge.svn.codeplex.com/svn
- Click OK on the SVN Checkout screen to start downloading the source code files for the project.
If you have any trouble using TortoiseSVN with CodePlex you can contact support using our