Browsing by TagsTagging Projects (yours and others)Deleting Tags
Browsing by Tags
From the homepage, you can access the tag cloud
. Clicking on it will take you to the 200 most popular tags by default.Cannot resolve image macro, invalid image name or id.
Hovering over a tag will show the number of projects with that particular tag. For instance, in the screenshot below, there are 368 projects that have the tag, ".NET 2.0."Cannot resolve image macro, invalid image name or id.
Tagging Projects (yours and others)
To tag your project or any project:
- Go to the box marked Your Tags for this Project located near the bottom right corner of a project's homepage.
- Type in the tag you want to use and click the add button. Note: as you begin typing, a drop down list of popular tags and their usage number will appear.
The newly-created tag will be hyperlinked and reside above the text field. Clicking on it will navigate to a page that shows all of the projects with that particular tag.
To delete a tag:
- Go to a project you've tagged (your project or any CodePlex project).
- From the project's homepage, go to the box, Your Tags for this Project located in the bottom right section of the project's homepage.
- The tag(s) will be hyperlinked above the text field along with an x
- Click the x next to the tag to delete it.