Windows Azure Websites Integration
Windows Azure Web Sites
allows you to easily deploy sites to a highly scalable cloud environment that allows you to start small and scale as traffic grows.
This integration will continuously deploy to Azure as you push updates to your project. It is only available for Git and Mercurial projects.
This integration is set up from your Azure Portal. To get started:
- Navigate to you Windows Azure Portal
- Login to your account
- Choose the website you would like to deploy to
- Click Set up deployment from source control
- Authorize Windows Azure to access your CodePlex account.
- Choose the repository you would like to deploy from (only Git and Hg repositories will be displayed)
- Select the branch you would like to deploy
- Click OK
Your first deployment will immediately begin.
Using This Integration
To use this integration, push changes to the branch you selected above, and deployments to your Azure Website will begin immediately.