is a fully hosted .NET Platform as a Service. AppHarbor can deploy and scale any standard .NET application to the cloud.
This integration will continuously deploy to AppHarbor as you push updates to your project.
To setup this integration:
- Navigate to the Project Settings Tab
- Click on the Services section
- Select AppHarbor from the list of available services
- Enable the Code Changes Integration
- Navigate to AppHarbor
- Log in to your account
- Choose the application you would like to deploy to
- Click the Build URL button to copy the URL
- Navigate back to the AppHarbor section of the CodePlex services page
- Paste the Build URL into its field
- Save the Integration
Using This Integration
To use this integration, simply push commits to your project, and deployments in AppHarbor will kick off.