DTAjax and existing source code??!!

May 8, 2007 at 6:29 AM
I have no idea where else to report this.

My source code for my dtajax project has completely disappeared. I made a release in the last month to fix some stuff (and never checked in the code).

Today I was in the midst of working on some new code and decided to check in my code (BTW, we are talking about Javascript files, so I'm not use Visual Studio to edit them). I'm browsing with the Teamprise explorer. I noticed that my server changed as well. I was on 3 and am now on 2 for this project.

I'd like to check in my code, but am afraid someone is going to come in and restore the old code over top of my new stuff...

Help!
May 8, 2007 at 6:32 AM
BTW, my original project PocketCBZ is still intact.

Also, I know that I had checked in code, because I had a devil of a time figuring out how to best do it with VS2005. I was able to create 2 projects (each landing in a separate folder)... so once I had code in place I double-chec ked everything....

Jay Kimble
May 8, 2007 at 7:37 AM
Unfortunately your project was affected by an operational problem, see System Outage Report for more details.
May 8, 2007 at 1:23 PM
Ok, I guess that means I can repost my code without any worries of having it overwritten again at a later date.

Believe it or not I'm OK with that... I just wanted to know what I needed to do.

Jay Kimble