Alignment in “source code” tab

Feb 21, 2007 at 10:41 PM
It would be good if the vertical alignment of the “source code” tab table could be top. At the moment if you add more than a few lines to the comments it becomes really hard to distinguish what comments go with what checkin. Perhaps borders between cells would also be useful.
Feb 25, 2007 at 11:01 PM
That is funny. First, I thought "well, I can see those lines, what is his problem?" and then I checked the view with IE. In Firefox the table has gray borders which make it really easy to read. So I am not sure whether this is an browser issue (IE6 vs. IE7 vs. FF) or not.

However, a table with lines is definitely easier to read. In addition I would like have the comment field to be left aligned again. Because typically the comments are multi line (at least in my project) and left aligned is easier to read in this case.
Feb 26, 2007 at 12:42 AM
Right you are. It does look a lot better in Firefox with the cell borders.
I use IE7.

In fact it would be good if the layout for the discussion table, so how this table looks, could be used for the source code table. i.e. everything top left aligned, borders around cells and alternating grey rows.