Documentation Tab - Broken Links on Home Page

Oct 27, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Hi,

I just moved my old documentation wiki page to the new Documentation tab by "promoting" the page while in edit mode.  It moved all of the child links as expected.  But now none of the links on my home page work, presumably because [Title] links do not cross over to the wiki pages under the Documentation tab.

Is there any way to fix this up quickly?  If I have to do some manual fixes, can I do something like, [documentation:Title]?

Thanks,
Dave

Oct 28, 2009 at 1:00 AM

Hi davedev,

Can you provide a link to a page that has broken links?  Links should work properly between the home page wiki and the documentation page wiki w/o any macro changes.

Also note that wiki pages will only show up under the documentation tab if they are rooted under the 'Documentation' wiki page (i.e. their top parent is documentation).  You can easily change the parent of a page by editing the page.

Thanks,
-Colin

Oct 28, 2009 at 2:05 AM

Hi Colin,

Somebody told me that the links on my project's home page weren't working, after I had moved many wiki pages to the Documentation tab.  But it appears that they were mistaken.

Sorry I didn't test it myself before posting here.  I'll ask the person who reported the issue for more information and report back if there's actually any problems.

Thanks,
Dave