HowTo: Update License?

Jan 31, 2007 at 4:06 PM
Edited Jan 31, 2007 at 4:09 PM
Hi there,
When I regist my project named "LunarCalendar" I left the License blank, and now I cannot find where to change it so that I cannot publish my project, need help. thx
Jan 31, 2007 at 6:56 PM
I think you need to be Owner, but nobody seems to know how you change to Owner status yet.
Jan 31, 2007 at 9:12 PM
You do need to be the owner to modify the project license. I have updated you to be the owner on your project.
Feb 1, 2007 at 1:04 AM

lchrennew wrote:
You do need to be the owner to modify the project license. I have updated you to be the owner on your project.

Thank you jwanagel, I can do it now!
Jul 26, 2007 at 6:11 PM
Can you fix me up on my ASPNetRssToolkit project? I was the original creator, I am still the primary coordinator and yet it will not allow me to update the license. http://www.codeplex.com/ASPNETRSSToolkit

Dmitry would like me to update it... and I can't
Jul 26, 2007 at 11:51 PM
Only one coordinator can have the permission that allows modifying the license and currently that is assigned to the other coordinator listed on the project. To switch it we need the other coordinator to use the Contact Us form to request the switch.
Jul 27, 2007 at 12:51 AM
Odd, since I created the project, not Microsoft. Of course this was during the time when CodePlex was adding users automatically for you guys. Since I have no idea who that "person" is, how am I supposed to get them to okay this?