S.O.S.

Jan 24 at 6:10 PM
Edited Jan 24 at 6:13 PM
Please Help me.
My name is CJ, and I'm in a bad situation. I have 3 VERY IMPORTANT documents;
I backed up (via system image) my HP pavilion pc-intel(R) Core (TM) i7 CPU 720 @ 1.60 GHz 160 GHz-8GB ram 64 bit os- "Product ID: 00426-OEM-8992662-0040", to an external 1.0 TB "Toshiba-Canvio connect II" portable drive.
Prior to the back up, I noticed 3 "Win RAR zip" folders W/ descriptions in green. Unaware that this meant they where encrypted. I ran restore. I didn't encrypt them myself, however I'm aware that win rar folders have encryption tools, so it is possible it was accidental. Now that my system is restored, I cannot access them at all. I have tried everything from peazip to attempting ownership. NO luck.
Normally this wouldn't be a serious issue, however the three files include "legal" approx. 30 gig's of a case work I've been working that is set for trial on march 3rd!
The second is a "time capsule" approx 40 gig's of mostly png, jpeg, bit map, files that I have been compiling since my brother and I where children, including irreplaceable photo's of myself, my brother, and our deceased father, moreover it is an essential element in my brothers wedding in April. Finally, however unimportant this may appear, is my "music" folder. 4,354 songs totaling an expense in excess of around 10k!
I have been trying to gain access myself for 2 weeks with no avail. Which brings me crawling on my knees to you. I'm afraid that if i continue attempting to gain access myself, alongside with pathetic, useless U-tube videos, and chat rooms where people are more concerned with feeling professional, than delivering results, I will have gone past the point of return. FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION! Three people will be seriously affected if I fail.
I need a professional decryption expert. If you can help, direct me to someone who can, or walk me through this, compensation will be in order!
Thank you,
CJ
cjparvenik@gmail.com (919) 986-1845
Jan 28 at 1:58 PM
doublepost
Feb 4 at 1:20 AM
Hello,

You have contacted the CodePlex Support Team.  We support the CodePlex infrastructure but do not have information on the individual projects.  The person or people who uploaded those projects are responsible for supporting their work.

It looks like your request would be better directed toward the specific project you are using.

I encourage you to use the discussion service or issue tracker for the project you are interested in.

Have a great day!

Xuefei Wang

CodePlex Team