Why is my status changing to unpublished?

Jun 14, 2009 at 6:19 PM

I just (re)published my nunitlite project for the third time, having received one of those email notices that starts...

"Your project is currently unpublished."

"Right now, the project is only viewable by team members until you publish the project."

The project is no longer actively developed on Codeplex, but there have been some releases here and it seemed to make sense to leave them where they are. If this is not supported, I can move the old releases elsewhere.

Jun 23, 2009 at 10:27 PM

I apologize for the confusion. We routinely look for projects that appear to be abandoned, i.e. projects that are no longer being actively developed on CodePlex and are no longer being downloaded by the community. Since your project is no longer being actively worked on, we recommend moving the old releases. Thanks for using the site!

Jun 24, 2009 at 1:48 AM

It's a shame to lose the entire history. Oh well. I'll download what's needed and post them on Launchpad.

Is there any provision for a pointer to the new location of a project when somebody tries to reach it on Codeplex?

Jun 26, 2009 at 12:17 AM

Unfortunately, we do not have that feature at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.