Problems with statistics

Oct 10, 2014 at 8:18 PM
Hello!
I periodically have problems with the statistics. What caused this and how to fix it?
Best regards, SARAFF.
Oct 22, 2014 at 12:39 PM
I haven't seen statistics for any of my projects for over a week now. Please advise.
Oct 26, 2014 at 3:55 PM
Broken statistics here too.
Coordinator
Nov 3, 2014 at 3:07 PM
We're looking into it - our statistics provider seems to have changed something on their end. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Nov 10, 2014 at 9:32 PM
Nice support. Moved to GitHub.
Nov 13, 2014 at 5:16 PM
kedavid wrote:
We're looking into it - our statistics provider seems to have changed something on their end. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Any development on the issue?
Nov 20, 2014 at 6:43 PM
kedavid wrote:
Any developments?
Nov 24, 2014 at 7:15 PM
45 days that this problem is pending ...
Nov 26, 2014 at 5:06 PM
Last year a similar issue happened:
https://codeplex.codeplex.com/workitem/27019

Apparently there was an issue with the data:
martin wrote Oct 25, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Sorry folks - the third party data feed that we pull the data in from changed in format on us without notice. We've got the parsing code fixed and we're planning to upload early next week. When it's up we'll run the feeds through for the missing days to fix up historical data.
Dec 9, 2014 at 7:16 PM
Yet, no progress, nor Codeplex staff response.
Dec 21, 2014 at 6:55 PM
Edited Dec 21, 2014 at 6:57 PM
I have an odd scenario where one month I had stats and now I do not. It seems strange to have a huge amount of downloads but no views whatsoever. 30 or 40 downloads for a month but no views is odd.
Dec 22, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Perhaps it's a little bit late but we've probably to write a note to Santa. This might be a nice gift for the community...

So here it is one:

Dear Santa,

Be gentle and let us now what's up and when we'll have counters back. We'll promise to be good and to say "Thank you" and "Please"

I love you Santa!

Happy Hoydays!
Jul 9, 2015 at 4:10 PM
I see that the only stats shown now are the downloads. This sucks. Please allow us to put a Google Analytics tracker code in our project profile and then include the necessary script on all pages so we can see what's going on with our projects.
Jan 16 at 8:57 PM
I agree with @plbyrd ... The stats page for some reason is really light. Can you bring back the good statistics page or let us use GA so we can get stats on the health of projects.