Checkin lost?

Feb 20, 2009 at 8:12 PM
I checked in a lot of changes today of my project
And they showed up in the source code overview

But now they are gone. last checkin is Monday :(

How do I get my source code correct in sync again???

Feb 20, 2009 at 11:20 PM
I see a check-in for your project today at 11:01am (a couple hours before your post).  Is that not correct?  Maybe try refreshing your browser?
Feb 20, 2009 at 11:31 PM
This happend to me as well,
2 of my submittions have dissapeard,
I had trouble all day using TortoiseSVN,
Now I can't submit anythig it just says something like : 
Server sent unexpected return value (200 OK) in response to PUT request for '/svn//!svn/wrk/e21a11c1-cbe5-0b40-a775-c6a9d66707b9/Plugins/MyPhotoIndex.Plugins.Histogram/Properties/Resources.Designer.cs'

So I can't even fix the code line.
Feb 21, 2009 at 6:58 AM
Hi, my checkin is back indeed!
Strange that it dissapeared. I did refresh my browser cache yesterday without any success.

Anyway, the problem is solved now :)
Feb 21, 2009 at 7:18 AM
My checkin(s) are still missing  :(, I had to delete my local files and re-check everything in order to fix svn.
Feb 21, 2009 at 10:29 PM
I see 7 check-ins for your project on Friday (  What times were the 2 check-ins you're missing?

The TFS08 server was offline between 3:30am and 9:30am on Friday, so my guess is maybe you tried checking in a couple times during that period and didn't notice the check-in failed due to the server being unavailable?
Feb 22, 2009 at 5:08 AM
I see only 3 when looking at
11763 Today<abbr></abbr> at
1:56 AM<abbr></abbr>
AsafY 0
11734 Fri<abbr></abbr> at
8:20 PM<abbr></abbr>
Fix exception when client is running without plug-ins. AsafY 2
11728 Fri<abbr></abbr> at
7:55 PM<abbr></abbr>
New Histogram plug-in added to plug-ins solution AsafY 1
11727 Fri<abbr></abbr> at
7:53 PM<abbr></abbr>
AsafY 0
11511 Thu<abbr></abbr> at
8:17 AM<abbr></abbr>
Add support for image selection change notifications in general purpose (utility)plug-ins,
This is useful when building an image informational plug in like an histogram.

it was submitted somewhere between cl 11734 - 11763 (Don't remember the exact time) And I am positive that the commit operation went well since there was one time (After a lot of refreshes) I did see the new code.
And a minute after it was gone again for good.

Feb 23, 2009 at 11:05 PM
We investigated this further and discovered there was a temporary misconfiguration of the TFS08 server on Friday.  The configuration issue was quickly corrected, but during the time window before the correction there were approximately a dozen check-ins that appeared to succeed but weren't actually saved properly.  The users whose check-ins were affected have been notified they should re-submit their check-in.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and we've updated our procedures to ensure it cannot happen again.