Example how to use setPlotStyle

Jul 9, 2013 at 8:15 PM
I have a project that use phpexcel to export some data with chart, to make the simplest way to create chart, first I create a chart and fill some data also make some chart styling in it, then I clear or delete the cell data then save the xlsx files as a template to use it in my code. using object reader I load the chart and set $objReader->setIncludeCharts(TRUE); then load the data in the right cell, then save the xlsx files, the xlsx files show right data and chart, but something wrong, my chart layout is different from what I have set it before, like major gridlines is appearing (I have delete this major gridlines in the templates), the chart series fill also change to automatic(I have set it to gradient in the template), the chart series label is disappear(I have set it show before and set the position above), last thing that change was axis format, I'm using display units in the templates but after the export process its turn back to default display unit(I have set the display units to 100000000, but it turns back to none), can anyone give me a sample how to create a sample for chart layout, because I can not find it in any examples of it, I have found some function that may solve some of my problems (I think) it's a setPlotStyle maybe, but I can not find any examples how to use this method. any way thanks for this great plugins...
Jul 9, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Sorry,I have post this thread in phpexcel project, sorry for my mistakes