Bluetooth Pairing Issue with windows mobile using Microsoft stack

May 29, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Edited May 29, 2013 at 12:41 PM
I am using Windows mobile device and 2 Bluetooth printers to reproduce the issue.Issue is When i try to pair these printers consecutively with windows mobile, some time registries are getting corrupted and and printer won't able to pair with my windows mobile, Also com ports are getting exhausted. .Even after reboot of WM its failing to pair.So we wrote a separate application(BTremove.exe) to free comm port and delete registry entries from HKLM/comm/security/bluetooth. We run our applicationA and once printer1 has done its print operation we call executable(BTremove.exe) to delete registry and freecom port before printer 2 starts pairing.Why these registries are getting corrupted and why comm port is getting exhausted?
Second issue is: After Solving above issue we got 2nd issue.We have actually 2 applications Application A and Application B.Application A connects to COM5 and communicates with whatever device(printer1) is on COM5. Application B sets what device is registered to COM5. But Comm Port looks good but can't be used with Application B.What is the possible problem?
May 29, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Edited May 29, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Wrong reply by myself! Please delete my answer.
May 30, 2013 at 5:28 PM
This forum is for the CodePlex website itself. You might want to post this on the discussion forum of the corresponding project.