test doesn't start

Feb 13, 2013 at 11:55 AM
i've write test coded ui using visual studio 2012 ultimate. when i start my test by run all next log is appear
1>------ Build started: Project: LoginCodedUITest, Configuration: Release Any CPU ------
1> LoginCodedUITest -> C:\Users\apak\documents\visual studio 2012\Projects\LoginCodedUITest\LoginCodedUITest\bin\Release\LoginCodedUITest.dll
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

but browser doesn't start and and don't see anything. my example code below
        CUITe_BrowserWindow.Launch("https://www.test.com");
        PALogin pgPALogin = CUITe_BrowserWindow.GetBrowserWindow<PALogin>();
        pgPALogin.txtUserName.SetText("myemail@gmail.com");
        pgPALogin.txtPassword.SetText("password");
        pgPALogin.lnkLogIn.Click();
Developer
Feb 13, 2013 at 5:48 PM
This discussion area is about the CodePlex website itself. For questions related to a project on CodePlex, such as Enterprise Library, AJAX Control Toolkit, SharePoint Learning Kit, or Web Client Software Factory, you should find the project in the project directory and enter your question in the discussion area for the project.
Feb 14, 2013 at 5:50 AM
tomcornelius wrote:
This discussion area is about the CodePlex website itself. For questions related to a project on CodePlex, such as Enterprise Library, AJAX Control Toolkit, SharePoint Learning Kit, or Web Client Software Factory, you should find the project in the project directory and enter your question in the discussion area for the project.
This is test project from this site and don't have any relations to real project