(500) Internal Server Error

Dec 17, 2008 at 5:17 AM

I have followed the installation procedure and successfully installed HR Litware application in my system ( OS - Windows 2003 server + VS 2005). When i hit the following link , http://www.litware.com , i was directed to litware home page.when i click try application , i was navigated to another page where i need to fill in the amin credentials.when i fill all the credentials, and click on provision the application, it shows the following error..

Server Error in '/' Application.

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

Source Error:

Line 42:             public void DoProvisioning(string tenantName, string tenantAlias, int domainModel, string adminPassword)
Line 43:             {
Line 44:                 base.Channel.DoProvisioning(tenantName, tenantAlias, domainModel, adminPassword);
Line 45:             }
Line 46:

Source File: c:\TenthPlanet\Microsoft AST\LitwareHR\Src\Litware\LitwareHR.Portfolio.Gateways\ProvisioningGateway.cs    Line: 44

Can anyone please help me to solve this issue.