All Git-tf commands throwing exception

Nov 13, 2012 at 3:49 PM

I was able to setup git-tf successfully and push/pull to a TFS repo but just recently all git-tf commands are throwing this same error for me.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.microsoft.tfs.jni.internal.console.NativeConsole.nativeEnableEcho()Z
	at com.microsoft.tfs.jni.internal.console.NativeConsole.nativeEnableEcho(Native Method)
	at com.microsoft.tfs.jni.internal.console.NativeConsole.enableEcho(NativeConsole.java:56)
	at com.microsoft.tfs.jni.ConsoleUtils.enableEcho(ConsoleUtils.java:47)
	at com.microsoft.gittf.client.clc.commands.framework.Command.prompt(Command.java:464)
	at com.microsoft.gittf.client.clc.commands.framework.Command.promptForPassword(Command.java:436)
	at com.microsoft.gittf.client.clc.commands.framework.Command.promptForCredentials(Command.java:424)
	at com.microsoft.gittf.client.clc.commands.framework.Command.getDefaultCredentials(Command.java:288)
	at com.microsoft.gittf.client.clc.commands.framework.Command.getCredentials(Command.java:306)
	at com.microsoft.gittf.client.clc.commands.framework.Command.getConnection(Command.java:324)
	at com.microsoft.gittf.client.clc.commands.framework.Command.getVersionControlClient(Command.java:474)
	at com.microsoft.gittf.client.clc.commands.framework.Command.getVersionControlService(Command.java:492)
	at com.microsoft.gittf.client.clc.commands.PullCommand.run(PullCommand.java:144)
	at com.microsoft.gittf.client.clc.Main.main(Main.java:328)

I'm on mac osx 10.8.2 using the lates versions of git (1.8.0) and git-tf (2.0.0.20121030)

Nov 14, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Hi,

You may want to post this in the Git-Tf discussion:

http://gittf.codeplex.com/discussions

Nov 14, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Thanks!