Escaped characters

Oct 7, 2012 at 2:51 PM

The issues tab now present escaped characters instead of what was actually typed, e.g.

Quotes: "quoted text"
Greater and Less Than: >.<

Take a look at this test issue: http://closedxml.codeplex.com/workitem/8334

How can I make it work like before the "upgrade" to metro? That is, if I type a ">", then a ">" would appear, not >

Thanks

Oct 22, 2012 at 5:40 PM

This is fixed now

Oct 24, 2012 at 4:06 PM

The escaped characters now appear as expected but now the comments appear as one big paragraph.

For example on this issue the text appears as one paragraph:

I upgraded from version 67.2 to version 68.1 and now the following code does not work. int rowCount = 0; XLWorkbook sourceWB = new XLWorkbook(fileLocation); IXLWorksheet sourceWS = sourceWB.Worksheet(1); foreach (IXLRow row in sourceWS.Rows()) { rowCount = row.RowNumber(); ... } In version 67.2 and all prior versions this gave me each row in order starting at row 1. Now in version 68.1 the first row in the list is the row of the cell that was selected when the file was saved. This breaks all my existing code because I expect the first row in the list to be the header row and I depend on the rows being in order. Thank you.

But the user entered the following:

I upgraded from version 67.2 to version 68.1 and now the following code does not work.

int rowCount = 0;
XLWorkbook sourceWB = new XLWorkbook(fileLocation);
IXLWorksheet sourceWS = sourceWB.Worksheet(1);
foreach (IXLRow row in sourceWS.Rows())
{
rowCount = row.RowNumber();
}

In version 67.2 and all prior versions this gave me each row in order starting at row 1.
Now in version 68.1 the first row in the list is the row of the cell that was selected when the file was saved.

This breaks all my existing code because I expect the first row in the list to be the header row and I depend on the rows being in order.

Thank you.

Oct 25, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Thanks we'll look into it.

Nov 14, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Fixed!