Does Data Access Application Block supports to connect to Mobile Database (.sdf)

Jan 24, 2007 at 3:58 PM
1) I am very much intrested to know about Enterprise Library. I have requirement to have a common DAL to access SQL Server and Mobile database. Can I use Data Access Block to connect to SQLServer(.dbo) and Mobile database(.sdf). Please suggest me some related articles.
2) I have installed Enterprise Library 2006, I was unable to build due to below errors. I verified path is exists. please suggest me how to build.
Error 2 Warning as Error: Invalid search path 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\lib' specified in 'LIB environment variable' -- 'The system cannot find the path specified. ' ObjectBuilder
Error 3 Warning as Error: Invalid search path 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\mfc\lib' specified in 'LIB environment variable' -- 'The system cannot find the path specified. ' Common
Error 4 Warning as Error: Invalid search path 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\lib' specified in 'LIB environment variable' -- 'The system cannot find the path specified. ' Common

Thanks,