FBA - Multiple Controls with the same ID

Jun 4, 2008 at 11:24 PM
I have deployed FBA User Management 11382 and now I receive an error when accessing /_layouts/settings.aspx.

From the looks of it I have to find out why this control is attempting to load twice, I have ran codedeploy, built the solution, undeploy and deploy...over and over and over again (probably the reason for the error). Where should I be looking to correct this code? The error is as follows:

Multiple controls with the same ID 'ctl00$PlaceHolderMain$UsersAndPermissions$RptControls$FBAMembershipRequestManagement' were found. Trace requires that controls have unique IDs.  at System.Web.TraceContext.AddNewControl(String id, String parentId, String type, Int32 viewStateSize, Int32 controlStateSize)  
at System.Web.UI.Control.BuildProfileTree(String parentId, Boolean calcViewState)  
at System.Web.UI.Control.BuildProfileTree(String parentId, Boolean calcViewState)  
at System.Web.UI.Page.BuildPageProfileTree(Boolean enableViewState)  
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Any feedback is much appreciated.