1. Open an existing PowerPoint deck in PowerPoint 2007.
2. Publish a few slides to a library on the local drive (at default location which is c:\....\Application Data\Microsoft\PowerPoint\My Slide Libraries).
3. Open a new file and click on "New Slide"-->"Reuse Slide" to bring up the "Selector Panel" on the right.
4. Click on "Open a Slide Library" hyperlink to bring up the folder selection dialog box.
5. Try opening the library you just created.
6. It will keep giving this message "Choose an Existing Slide Library"
End Test Case.
Let me know if someone finds something different.