Create New Project in IronPython Studio in Vista Home Premium

Apr 23, 2008 at 3:24 AM
I am able to install IronPython Studio successfully in Vista Home Premium.
However, I am not able to create any new project, whether it is Windows Application, Class Library, Console Application or WPF Application.
Whenever I do File->New->Project-> Windows Application, and press OK button, the following error comes out:

Could not find any resource appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture.
Make sure "Microsoft.VisualStudio.Package.SecurityWarningDialog.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "IronPythonProjectBase" at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed.
Apr 23, 2008 at 3:25 AM
I am able to install IronPython Studio successfully in Vista Home Premium.
However, I am not able to create any new project, whether it is Windows Application, Class Library, Console Application or WPF Application.
Whenever I do File->New->Project-> Windows Application, and press OK button, the following error comes out:

Could not find any resource appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture.
Make sure "Microsoft.VisualStudio.Package.SecurityWarningDialog.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "IronPythonProjectBase" at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed.