More than 100 favorite CodePlex projects

Feb 24, 2011 at 6:48 AM
Edited Feb 26, 2011 at 1:16 PM

Hello!

I'm following more than 100 projects. From my profile page I can only access the first 100 projects (5 pages × 20 projects).

How do I see the full list?

Do you have any plans to implement search/categorization/tagging features for user's favorite projects?

Feb 28, 2011 at 8:40 AM

Is RSS feed for all the projects I'm following available?

Mar 1, 2011 at 12:46 AM

Unfortunately there isn't currently a way to see all of them if you have over 100.  Regarding the RSS feed, are you talking about a feed that lists what projects you're following, or something like the activities of the projects you're following?

Mar 1, 2011 at 7:37 AM

Hi, jwanagel, thanks for the reply.

>Unfortunately there isn't currently a way to see all of them if you have over 100.

That's sad... Isn't it possible to enable more than 5 buttons for the 'favourite projects' list?

>Regarding the RSS feed, are you talking about a feed that lists what projects you're following,
>or something like the activities of the projects you're following?

I was talking about the activities of the projects I'm following.

But RSS that lists those projects is a very cool idea, too. It could list projects with dates I started following them. It would solve my problem :)

Mar 12, 2011 at 7:49 PM
Edited Mar 12, 2011 at 7:49 PM

Hi!

Any chance I could expect such RSS feeds in the near future?

Thanks in advance.

Mar 13, 2011 at 9:33 PM

We have a couple other features we want to finish first, but we' would like to do something for this soon.  Would you mind logging a feature request for it on the issue tracker?  It would be helpful to get some additional comments from other users as well around what they'd like to see for this feature.

Mar 14, 2011 at 12:48 PM
Edited Mar 14, 2011 at 12:49 PM

Thanks!

>Would you mind logging a feature request for it on the issue tracker?

Workitem: 25800