Comparing changesets?

Nov 1, 2010 at 8:16 PM

Hi, is there a way to compare two changesets? I'd like to know which files were added/deleted/changed between these two changesets:

Set 1

Set 2

Thanks

berntie

Nov 1, 2010 at 11:21 PM

Are you asking about doing this online (versus using the source control client)?  We don't have the ability to compare two changesets from the website, but you could log it as a feature request.

Nov 2, 2010 at 9:28 AM
Edited Nov 2, 2010 at 10:17 AM

Yes, my question was about doing that online, i.e., over the Web interface. I think that would be a very nice feature. Where can I put that feature request?

My problem is, that I cannot clone the repository using TortoiseHg (like described here). It fails with Errno 10060.

Nov 2, 2010 at 6:24 PM

You can log a feature request by clicking on the "Improve CodePlex" link from the site homepage.  Also, your 10060 error is most likely caused by a proxy issue, probably you need to configure your proxy information on the Proxy tab in TortoiseHg's user configuration editor.

Nov 4, 2010 at 4:01 PM
You were right about the proxy, I managed to fix my problem. Nonetheless, I'll log the feature request. I really think it would be helpful. Thanks for your help.