The source control server is currently unavailable. Source code cannot be accessed at this time.

Aug 29, 2010 at 3:29 PM

I created a new project yesterday and this is the message I get on the Source Code tab -

The source control server is currently unavailable. Source code cannot be accessed at this time.

???

Aug 30, 2010 at 7:14 AM

Hi there, I am experiencing the same issue at the moment.  It seems to be taking an unusually long time. My project is called MSTestContrib.

Aug 30, 2010 at 12:33 PM

The same happens to my project. Looks like some servers are down.

Aug 30, 2010 at 1:08 PM

me too.  tried removing and recreating project, did not help.

Aug 30, 2010 at 2:12 PM

I'm also experiencing this issue, http://moads.codeplex.com. 

Extremely frustrating, had to move to other source control hosting.

Aug 30, 2010 at 3:37 PM

I'm on the same boat as all of you and although the service is free, it still frustrating that it allows the creation of new projects. I will suggest the message we see under “Source Code” should be displayed prominently on the main page of codeplex.com and the creation of new projects should not be allowed until the source code server is available.

Aug 30, 2010 at 4:28 PM

I'm having the same issue, on a new project I created the source server is not available. It seems to have been down over the weekend.

My other project that was created long ago does not have this problem.

It would be nice if to see an update on the System Outage Page just so we know CodePlex is aware of the outage.

Aug 30, 2010 at 4:32 PM

We are currently looking into the issue.

Aug 30, 2010 at 6:24 PM

I also have the same issue.
Yesterday I created the new project http://smsextractor.codeplex.com and I get the same message on the Source Code tab

Aug 30, 2010 at 7:27 PM

Any luck with the source server?

Aug 30, 2010 at 7:43 PM

Hi, The same happens to my project.!!!

Aug 30, 2010 at 8:52 PM

We are still looking into this issue.

Aug 30, 2010 at 11:12 PM

This issue has been resolved. All of your projects have been successfully setup. Please let us k now if you continue to have issues.

Thanks,
Matt 

Aug 31, 2010 at 10:18 PM

All projets ok now.
Tks Matt!