C# and Facebook toolkit, help?

Feb 9, 2008 at 2:17 PM
Hello,

Ive downloaded the facebook toolkit for Visual C# which I use.
the videos show you how to get started but only after the have gotten the toolkit in the correct folder.

My question is after downloading the the toolkit which consist of 2 folders (Binariers & Source) where do I put these folders or the contents of these folders so that when I start Visual C# and start a windows application I see the facebook controls on the left hand side?

C:/program files/microsoft visual studio 9.0/ unsure where to go from here there are a bunch of different folders:
Common7
ImportProjects
Microsoft Visual C# 2008 Express Edition-ENU
MSDN Express Library
MSDN Library for Microsoft Visiual Studio 2008 Express Editions
SDK
SmartDevices
VB
VC
VC#
Xml

as you can see there are so many folders Im just unsure of where to put the facebook toolkit folders or contents please help?

Sincerely,
Mike
Feb 9, 2008 at 4:24 PM
hehe , man i got same problem with before i found a toturial . the ms really mess up me .

here we go , this is one of the solution .

1. move your mouse cursor to the tool box ( any where you want , even you can create a new tab there) , right click , there is a line called "Choose item" , click it
2. then it takes a few minitues . the "Choose toolbox items " shows up . you will find there is button called "Browser" . click it
3, go to the folder you put " binaries " , there is a couple of dll file , add them. then the facebook toolkit will shows up on your toolbox .

Feb 11, 2008 at 12:01 AM
PhoenixM,

WOW I cant believe how easy that was thank you very much I really appreaciate it.

Im just learning C# and the environment, most people wouldnt have even answered it for me but again thanks a lot "your alright!"

Sincerely,
mike