MS CRM eService Portal My Service Cases Problem

Apr 8, 2010 at 4:26 AM

I have implemented eService portal correctly. Everthing is ok but When I log in 'eService' and 'My Service Cases' from client computer on teh WEB error rises as follows;

If I run same process on the server that run eService portal The problem dosent exist.  

Server Error in '/' Application.

DataBinding: 'System.Data.DataRowView' does not contain a property with the name 'incidentid'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: DataBinding: 'System.Data.DataRowView' does not contain a property with the name 'incidentid'.

Source Error:

Line 169:	new public void DataBind()
Line 170:	{
Line 171:		InnerGridView.DataBind();
Line 172:		InnerGridView.DataKeyNames = null;
Line 173:	}

Source File: c:\eServicePortal\Controls\EntityGrid.ascx.cs    Line: 171

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): DataBinding: 'System.Data.DataRowView' does not contain a property with the name 'incidentid'.]
   System.Web.UI.DataBinder.GetPropertyValue(Object container, String propName) +8660197
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.GridView.CreateChildControls(IEnumerable dataSource, Boolean dataBinding) +2178
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.CompositeDataBoundControl.PerformDataBinding(IEnumerable data) +57
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.GridView.PerformDataBinding(IEnumerable data) +14
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataBoundControl.OnDataSourceViewSelectCallback(IEnumerable data) +114
   System.Web.UI.DataSourceView.Select(DataSourceSelectArguments arguments, DataSourceViewSelectCallback callback) +31
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataBoundControl.PerformSelect() +142
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseDataBoundControl.DataBind() +73
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.GridView.DataBind() +4
   Controls_EntityGrid.DataBind() in c:\eServicePortal\Controls\EntityGrid.ascx.cs:171
   Controls_CasesGrid.OnLoad(EventArgs e) in c:\eServicePortal\Controls\CasesGrid.ascx.cs:84
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +141
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627
Apr 8, 2010 at 3:05 PM

This is the discussions for the CodePlex site itself. You will probably get a better response by posting this on the project's discussions.

Aug 18, 2010 at 10:25 AM

Hi Aydın

I have a same problem

is there any solution to this problem

Oct 13, 2010 at 2:21 PM

I soleved that proble

if you wanna give information please contact to me