Jscript Redirect

Mar 30, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Hi,  I am a hoping that people here will be able to help me.  I have looked high and low but I am unable to find anything that would come close to what I need.  I am a new developer and I have an idea for a Sharepoint Project using Jscript. What I would like to do (or find out if its even possible) is use Jscripting to code a Sharepoint page so that when a user clicks on a link I can extract the following:

User ID
First Name
Last Name
Company ID (from AD)
Current Time

from sharepoint and format it so that I could pass it through a redirect string. 

IE: http://www.contoso.com/mywebapp/Workflow.html?user=jdoe&fname=John&lname=Doe&email=jdoe@mydomain.com&companyID=CompanyID&timestamp=2010-03-30T15:05:36

I have another page that I am working on that will accept this information and create a custom signature for a custom work order system that I am doing in sharepoint.  I have been using sharepoint designer to do this and have been successful up to this point, with the exception of this  So far I have not been able to figure out how to pull that data from the form and pass it through.  I would like to do this in a code behind page so that the users don't know or tamper with the data I am passing

Any help or advise is always and gladly appreciated. 

-Best regards,