Interface broken on Opera

Oct 10, 2007 at 2:58 AM
Edited Oct 10, 2007 at 3:06 AM
Hi there,
The Codeplex website doesn't work at all with Opera... I'm forced to use another browser to navigate here. That's a pity since Opera is not an ill-conforming browser at all.

There are three problems shown in this screenshot :
You can see it makes Codeplex completly unusable with Opera, because several options can't be accessed and the page can't be scrolled down.

And one more that was here even with the old style:
When i edit any website field (for example, a discussion post, or the home page of myproject), the input box is empty ! So I cant edit anything with Opera.... (copying and pasting loose layout markups).

Are other browsers than IE and Firefox going to work one day ?
Oct 11, 2007 at 11:22 AM
I confirm the reported problems with Opera! The old style of codeplex had a closer look and has worked good with opera.
Oct 12, 2007 at 11:47 PM
I agree with you. I use opera, and i have bugs such as rolkA described.
The old version was better, the new one is obsolete with opera.
Oct 15, 2007 at 9:47 PM
Unfortunately it's not limited to Opera.
I use IE7 at home and it works fine, however at work, I use IE7 on Windows XP, and it does not scroll!!!
It works fine with Firefox from work though.
Oct 17, 2007 at 10:06 PM
We previously only supported and tested for IE 6, IE 7, and FireFox 2, but not any version of Opera. We have decided to add Opera 9 to the list of browsers that we will be supporting and testing on.

Future versions of CodePlex will work with the Opera browser.
Oct 18, 2007 at 5:03 AM
That's great ! Thanks a lot.
Nov 2, 2007 at 3:52 PM
I see Codeplex compatibility with Opera has been greatly improved, good job !
"The configure view" panels are still messed up, but the other problems I have had are fixed, its fine work :)