Site stylesheet doesn't seem to load

Oct 9, 2007 at 2:46 AM
Edited Oct 9, 2007 at 2:50 AM
Since today's update, the site's stylesheet doesn't seem to load when moving from page to page a majority of the time. When it doesn't, I have to hit Ctrl+F5 two or three times to get it to refresh and display correctly. Is this a known issue? I'm using IE7. I deleted the cache and all the cookies too but that hasn't made any difference.

Eric
Oct 9, 2007 at 8:31 AM
Ditto.

And BTW, I love CodePlex, but I hope this isn't the new look and feel. One of the nice things about CodePlex is how professional and clean cut it appears, but this style looks like a child drew it with crayons.

- Dave
Oct 9, 2007 at 8:53 AM
Got the same issues, style is not loading proppery, and I have to concur with Dave, the new design is cluttering up the layout. Hope this change was an error ;-)

Regards,
Morten
Oct 9, 2007 at 9:33 AM
I also have this problem and the performance is terrible. If CodePlex wants to host good open source projects they should try to keep a little more attention to the quality of the website.
By the way, where can I read more about the new release. Since on the release page of the CodePlex project no information is given.
Oct 9, 2007 at 6:40 PM
Same here ~ the stylesheets are not loading. Refreshing does not seem to fixed the problem, except on the home page.

BTW. I don't like the new look. It is too cluttered.
Oct 9, 2007 at 7:21 PM
We are currently experiencing a problem with how the stylesheets are being downloaded. Please bear with us we expect to have a correction sometime today.
Oct 10, 2007 at 3:00 AM
We deployed an update to the web-site to correct the stylesheet problem at 17:00 Pacific Daylight Time. The site should be functioning correctly.
Oct 10, 2007 at 3:31 AM
Edited Oct 10, 2007 at 4:00 AM
There are still a lot of problems with opera, i'll report them
Oct 10, 2007 at 7:49 AM
For me everything seems to be working correct again and also the performance issues seem to be gone.